Why Choose Us?
1. High Quality: you will be happy with your photos! At the end of the day what really matters is: are you delighted with the results? I listen to what you want and will deliver above expectations. I offer a 100% money back guarantee.
2. You will have peace of mind. As a full time professional, I:
- Carry $2,000,000 General Liability Insurance
- Am on-time, reliable and discreet
- Protect your images. Your photos will only be made available to you or people you designate.
- Use an assistant for most shoots and/or a second photographer
- Shoot with high-end professional equipment
- Bring backup equipment
- Create multiple backups, and archive, to protect all of your images.
3. I specialize in photographing people and making them look good! There is an art to bringing out the best in people, which requires skill in: posing, lighting, composition, styling, exposure, color temperature, and retouching. I also have the skills to shoot in a variety of styles, as you can see from the galleries, and to provide you with a wide variety of "looks" in a short period of time.
4. For events: I’m safe and reliable. 25 years of global experience in corporate America guarantee I dress and act appropriately in every situation. Extensive preparation guarantees you will receive images of the key-players and important moments. I am experienced at providing large group shots, grip-and-grins, candids, portrait stations, and other coverage at: corporate events, parties, conventions, sales conferences, award ceremonies, and red carpet events. Your images can be delivered by immediate quick-print on site (less than 15 seconds per print) and/or password protected online galleries.
5. For portraits and headsets: The shoots are fun, relaxed, and memorable. I’m delighted to incorporate your ideas. Once your session is scheduled, you will receive the secrets of how to look your absolute best during the photoshoot -- flattering clothing options, makeup tips, etc. You will receive a list of these tips the day before the shoot as a reminder.